It is not right to use a U.S. House seat as a “back up” – it showed me that Ryan clearly had no confidence in his ticket with Romney.
I remember a day when running for two elected offices at one time was considered poor sportsmanship.
Some Wisconsin voters keep voting GOP – as if The Party of Division is going to look out for them.
Well, if you are rich – the GOP might look out for you.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
Check out other “Claiming A Street Named King” internet sites:
July 18, 2013
Facebook: 2013 Nelson Mandela Internatonal Day info
- fb.me/3mz3nOQ4x 2 months ago
- Victory for Soo Warriors and Veterans - finally victory! fb.me/8rVgkclYj 2 months ago
- Check out these folks fb.me/8hXdoxFs9 2 months ago
- Good People - doing the work of the angels fb.me/4nHjpeqBi 2 months ago
- fb.me/2WI0lGGfF 2 months ago
“Claiming A Street Named King” Project on Zimbio
Search our blog
- Augustans need to speak out if they want high-speed rail service to Atlanta: Southeast High Speed Rail (SEHSR) Corridor from Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, GA hopefully through Augusta
- This would be nice in Augusta on Martin Luther King Blvd. – along with other forms of business investment
- Teachers, Students: Check out Georgia’s “interesting and great” African American writers and other black literary talents profiled at the Georgia Writers Hall of Fame in Athens, Georgia
- Honoring Augusta Coach Jerry Hunter for caring about inner city youth: W. K. Kellogg Foundation New Tools New Visions 2 (NTNV2) sponsor a youth baseball camp at Paine College
- Augusta, Georgia: Richmond County Democratic Party pays tribute to the Boston Marathon bombing victims, the community and the brave police officers as they continue road to recovery
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.